Sun, smoke, unhealthy diets, the wrong vitamins, alcohol, lack of physical activity and ineffective skincare products are just few of the factors. But skin quality and premature aging are mainly regulated at the genetic level.
Articles in this section
- How can you protect me from pollution if I am already outside?
- Why can't a serum be prepared in front of me?
- Do you use parabens in the iDDNA® formulations?
- Can I use other skincare products with my iDDNA® prescribed skincare?
- Do I have to be a certain age to be able to use my iDDNA® products?
- Is the iDDNA® personalized skincare range suitable for both men and women?
- What causes skin aging?
- How do you measure my progress?
- How can a good or bad gene help me reach my goal?
- What do the red and green symbols on my genes mean?