Safety comes first. Biochemistry and international regulations require that we provide finished – tough compounded – products. My iDDNA®'s high-tech biomimetic ingredients are scientifically formulated with safe, stable, tested ingredients that can create up to 87 billion formulas. A serum prepared in front of you cannot guarantee our level of safety, stability (testing requires about 40 days) or efficacy, because every preparation would have different concentrations of active ingredients, creating differing and unreliable reactions.
Articles in this section
- How can you protect me from pollution if I am already outside?
- Why can't a serum be prepared in front of me?
- Do you use parabens in the iDDNA® formulations?
- Can I use other skincare products with my iDDNA® prescribed skincare?
- Do I have to be a certain age to be able to use my iDDNA® products?
- Is the iDDNA® personalized skincare range suitable for both men and women?
- What causes skin aging?
- How do you measure my progress?
- How can a good or bad gene help me reach my goal?
- What do the red and green symbols on my genes mean?