Gene variations uncovered in my iDDNA® are not a sign of illness. Identifying and analyzing your unique pattern of genetic characteristics make it possible to calculate your DNA Age – your real biological age – and adjust your personalized strategy to match your specific needs for successfully managing your aging.
Articles in this section
- I already had a DNA test for my ancestry. Can't I use the same for this?
- Is iDDNA® one of those DNA tests?
- Why do I need iDDNA®?
- What is iDDNA®?
- How do I activate my Starter kit?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a place where I can get personal assistance?
- Why is my iDDNA® expensive?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I collect my DNA sample?