Your DNA – your genetic blueprint – defines how you differ from everyone else, including muscles, hair, brain, nerves, right down to the molecular function of individual cells. We analyze your DNA so we can make your treatment unique to you and deliver the best recommendations and formulas possible.
Articles in this section
- I already had a DNA test for my ancestry. Can't I use the same for this?
- Is iDDNA® one of those DNA tests?
- Why do I need iDDNA®?
- What is iDDNA®?
- How do I activate my Starter kit?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a place where I can get personal assistance?
- Why is my iDDNA® expensive?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I collect my DNA sample?