When a variation affects only one genetic letter, it is called a “single nucleotide polymorphism” (or SNP, pronounced “snip”). Because of these variations (SNPs), your skin ages differently and you absorb and use nutrients, respond to exercise and cope with stress differently.
Articles in this section
- I already had a DNA test for my ancestry. Can't I use the same for this?
- Is iDDNA® one of those DNA tests?
- Why do I need iDDNA®?
- What is iDDNA®?
- How do I activate my Starter kit?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a place where I can get personal assistance?
- Why is my iDDNA® expensive?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I collect my DNA sample?