iDDNA® puts you in control of your well-being by giving you a view into what's happening inside your body. But we always encourage you to consult with your doctor whenever you feel it's necessary, especially if you have known allergies or medical conditions.
Articles in this section
- I already had a DNA test for my ancestry. Can't I use the same for this?
- Is iDDNA® one of those DNA tests?
- Why do I need iDDNA®?
- What is iDDNA®?
- How do I activate my Starter kit?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a place where I can get personal assistance?
- Why is my iDDNA® expensive?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I collect my DNA sample?