Food is not just calories – it's information. It talks to your body and tells it what to do. When you eat the foods that help your body thrive and combine with the exercise that's best for you and lifestyle recommendations that help your well-being, you're going to lose weight.
Articles in this section
- I don’t understand why the foods I eat make me tired.
- I've tried so many diets but I still can't lose weight!
- How do you manage fasting?
- How do you know what exercise is best for me?
- You’re not getting my blood levels. How do you know what vitamins I really need?
- How can you know what my body really needs?
- How do you keep my weight under control if I am free to change servings?
- How do you measure my progress?
- How can I lose weight if there is no calorie count?
- What happens if I don’t want my DNA-matching diet?