The elimination diet is a science-based dietary approach that kick-starts weightloss, even in the most difficult cases.
Articles in this section
- I don’t understand why the foods I eat make me tired.
- I've tried so many diets but I still can't lose weight!
- How do you manage fasting?
- How do you know what exercise is best for me?
- You’re not getting my blood levels. How do you know what vitamins I really need?
- How can you know what my body really needs?
- How do you keep my weight under control if I am free to change servings?
- How do you measure my progress?
- How can I lose weight if there is no calorie count?
- What happens if I don’t want my DNA-matching diet?