We are what we eat. Eating right is not easy. With my iDDNA® you can learn if foods are stressing your body or if you’re sensitive to some foods. In this case, the elimination diet is the best choice. For 6-8 weeks, your meal is composed by individual food groups (starches, for example) so you can understand if any one food group is affecting how you feel. Your meal plan is dynamically managed according your food preferences. And my iDDNA® will provide you clear information about all your genetic food allergies and sensitivities (gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, food allergy risk, sulphites sensitivity, alcohol sensitivity, histamine-rich foods sensitivity), and automatically design a diet around what your body really needs.
Articles in this section
- I don’t understand why the foods I eat make me tired.
- I've tried so many diets but I still can't lose weight!
- How do you manage fasting?
- How do you know what exercise is best for me?
- You’re not getting my blood levels. How do you know what vitamins I really need?
- How can you know what my body really needs?
- How do you keep my weight under control if I am free to change servings?
- How do you measure my progress?
- How can I lose weight if there is no calorie count?
- What happens if I don’t want my DNA-matching diet?