Hyaluronic acid gives your skin plasticity, strength and shape retention due to its moisturizing and antioxidant capacity. Its concentration in body tissues tends to decrease with age, resulting in a weakening of the skin and the formation of wrinkles and imperfections. It's one of the most common consequences of aging after your 20s. Some treatments inject your skin with hyaluronic acid from the outside, but iDDNA® targets the skin’s natural ability to produce and retain hyaluronic acid over time, promoting more regulated levels for your age.
Articles in this section
- Why does everybody talk about telomere as a healthy aging benchmark?
- Why is NAD+ important for a preventative age management?
- I can’t find my exact symptom or recommendation. Can I make a suggestion?
- How do I read my Genetic Positioning System map .pdf report?
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- How do I view my results?
- What if I’m not digital?
- Do I need an iPhone or iPad to use this product?
- How can food help me to reach my goals?
- Why is my iDDNA® not only a DNA test report?