Studies have shown that both stress and gut inflammation can impair the integrity and protective function of the epidermal barrier. Prolonged stress places a tremendous load on the skin, heart, blood vessels and immune system (the gut is 80% of the immune system). What interrupts gut immunity also disrupts skin immunity.
Articles in this section
- What is my menopause age?
- Why is my circadian rhythm important for active aging prevention?
- Why is my iDDNA® different from a DNA test?
- How is my iDDNA® creating an active protection around myself?
- What if I have medical conditions or are taking medications, can I input this into the system?
- Can my iDDNA® provide a medical diagnosis, advice or treatment options?
- Why does my iDDNA® include a sample food plan - is that a diet?
- Why isn’t this simpler?
- Which food choices are important for your general well-being?
- What does “Premature aging” look like?