Collagen is an important element of human skin. In fact, it holds the skin together. Representing 75% of the skin’s dry weight, it keeps the skin firm, plump and wrinkle-free. In youthful skin, the synthesis of collagen is strong; after about the age of 40, the degradation of collagen picks up speed.
Articles in this section
- Why does everybody talk about telomere as a healthy aging benchmark?
- Why is NAD+ important for a preventative age management?
- I can’t find my exact symptom or recommendation. Can I make a suggestion?
- How do I read my Genetic Positioning System map .pdf report?
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- How do I view my results?
- What if I’m not digital?
- Do I need an iPhone or iPad to use this product?
- How can food help me to reach my goals?
- Why is my iDDNA® not only a DNA test report?