This varies from person to person. In general, washing too much can dry your skin. You probably want to do so once a day – at night, after taking off your makeup with a gentle cleanser. Simply rinse your skin in the morning. That said, everyone is different, and a my iDDNA® test will help you find your best routine.
Articles in this section
- Why does everybody talk about telomere as a healthy aging benchmark?
- Why is NAD+ important for a preventative age management?
- I can’t find my exact symptom or recommendation. Can I make a suggestion?
- How do I read my Genetic Positioning System map .pdf report?
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- How do I view my results?
- What if I’m not digital?
- Do I need an iPhone or iPad to use this product?
- How can food help me to reach my goals?
- Why is my iDDNA® not only a DNA test report?