Yes. Clinical studies have shown that skin care should always be personalized if it is going to be as effective as possible. Often this means having a DNA test done to determine your exact needs. Armed with those results, you can then look for individual products customized for your situation – be it dry, oily, normal or combination skin.
Articles in this section
- Why does everybody talk about telomere as a healthy aging benchmark?
- Why is NAD+ important for a preventative age management?
- I can’t find my exact symptom or recommendation. Can I make a suggestion?
- How do I read my Genetic Positioning System map .pdf report?
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- How do I view my results?
- What if I’m not digital?
- Do I need an iPhone or iPad to use this product?
- How can food help me to reach my goals?
- Why is my iDDNA® not only a DNA test report?