We all live in technologically polluted environments: Wi-Fi, mobile devices, led light and everything else that produces electromagnetic waves constantly attacks your skin barrier and your skin homeostasis. Digital device usage is key for what is called “digital pollution.” Recent research about skin aging suggests that in addition to UV radiation and air pollution, infrared light and intense visible light from smartphones can contribute to skin pigmentation and skin aging through oxidative stress. You need to go beyond UVB and UVA sun protection, which is why my iDDNA® is the only Skin Care technology created for an active protection of your skin for all 3: pollution, digital pollution and UVA-UVB radiation.
Articles in this section
- Why does everybody talk about telomere as a healthy aging benchmark?
- Why is NAD+ important for a preventative age management?
- I can’t find my exact symptom or recommendation. Can I make a suggestion?
- How do I read my Genetic Positioning System map .pdf report?
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- How do I view my results?
- What if I’m not digital?
- Do I need an iPhone or iPad to use this product?
- How can food help me to reach my goals?
- Why is my iDDNA® not only a DNA test report?