Progress can beis assessed through before and after photo comparisons as any anti-aging program. The [iD]DNA indexes are recalculated after any [iD] Challenge, New calculations allow us: 1. To adapt formulas and recommendations to changed lifestyle and environment, 2. Develop a more stable intervention path, 3. Calculate an updated [iD]DNA index to compare to the ones at baseline and track the progress. SkinRX, AI facial wrinkle detection tool, is in beta process. The software is educated to learn from publications and images in order to recognize the same pattern on your photos and provide an objective severity evaluation. Introduction is planned by September 2017. SkinRX will provide a simple, numeric score on a scale 1/10 of your wrinkle, pigmentation, hydration, uneven skin tone, redness, eye-bags/puffy eyes severity and auto-detect your scientific skin aging status and photo-aging grade (Glogau scale) based on your Fitzpatrick complexion.
Articles in this section
- Is my iDDNA® a medical treatment?
- How does my DNA AGE work?
- What does your my iDDNA® score mean?
- Why aren’t your genes your destiny?
- Is my iDDNA® a diagnostic test?
- What do you mean by “Photo-aging”?
- What do you mean by ‘Chrono-aging’?
- Where is the science behind an online questionnaire?
- What does my iDDNA® AI wrinkle recognition score mean?
- What is the best UVA-UVB protection skincare?