My iDDNA® proprietary delivery system is a hybrid application of liposomes (stealth and cationic liposomes used in gene transfer) and Transcutol®, a penetration enhancer, which acts by increasing the solubility of the penetrant in the barrier. It works as a humectant, absorbing water, thus increasing the water content of the skin and the donor compartment. Transcutol® helps our formulators keep high concentrations to better guide the active ingredients. The change in the donor composition can influence the solubility and the thermodynamic activity of active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). However, Transcutol® has also been reported to increase the skin accumulation of topically applied compounds without a concomitant increase in transdermal permeation.
Articles in this section
- Why does everybody talk about telomere as a healthy aging benchmark?
- Why is NAD+ important for a preventative age management?
- I can’t find my exact symptom or recommendation. Can I make a suggestion?
- How do I read my Genetic Positioning System map .pdf report?
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- How do I view my results?
- What if I’m not digital?
- Do I need an iPhone or iPad to use this product?
- How can food help me to reach my goals?
- Why is my iDDNA® not only a DNA test report?