For decades, medical science believed that genes determined our biological destiny. Now genetics has changed that assumption forever. Although you can’t change your genes, science has now proven that you can dramatically change how your genes affect your life. Your DNA makes you one of a kind, but your genes are only one piece of the complex puzzle of your well-being. You will always have the genes you were born with. But genes are dynamic, responding to your environment and lifestyle. Just like Google makes your internet search simple, my iDDNA® gives you a new way to stay healthy and get better with age.
Articles in this section
- Is my iDDNA® a medical treatment?
- How does my DNA AGE work?
- What does your my iDDNA® score mean?
- Why aren’t your genes your destiny?
- Is my iDDNA® a diagnostic test?
- What do you mean by “Photo-aging”?
- What do you mean by ‘Chrono-aging’?
- Where is the science behind an online questionnaire?
- What does my iDDNA® AI wrinkle recognition score mean?
- What is the best UVA-UVB protection skincare?