The majority of our health is determined by behavior and environment, not our genetics. By making optimal lifestyle choices, we can prevent the majority of chronic disease. We can also upgrade our genetic function, enhance athleticism, positively impact body composition and improve our overall health. My iDDNA® calibrates foods, food combination, micronutrient and lifestyle recommendations into a customized age management program. You get only what your body really needs. Currently, it’s the only dynamic application of genetics to personal care. My iDDNA®'s AI continuously is constantly uncovering the patterns underneath the interactions among your genetics, environment and daily lifestyle choices. This enables you to lose weight more effectively, reduce your chronic-disease risk and improve your health.
Articles in this section
- What is my menopause age?
- Why is my circadian rhythm important for active aging prevention?
- Why is my iDDNA® different from a DNA test?
- How is my iDDNA® creating an active protection around myself?
- What if I have medical conditions or are taking medications, can I input this into the system?
- Can my iDDNA® provide a medical diagnosis, advice or treatment options?
- Why does my iDDNA® include a sample food plan - is that a diet?
- Why isn’t this simpler?
- Which food choices are important for your general well-being?
- What does “Premature aging” look like?