My GPS is dynamic, so the easiest way to integrate it into your lifestyle is through the my iDDNA mobile app and your wellness coach support. However, you can get a quick overview of your GPS and key suggestions downloading your GPS .pdf report from my GPS menu. Your GPS report is always composed of:
- Your life score: my iDDNA®, my [iD]DNA® indexes, my DNA Age
- A quick access infographic, my scoreboard with the main parameters you’ve to focus on
- AI assessment (as example, your facial analysis for Skin Care)
- Your Ultra-Custom cosmeceutical treatment plan
- Your nutritional optimized approach with 1-day sample of you custom meal planner
- Your micronutrient balance needs with your suggested custom formula. Your micronutrient needs are then individually split into vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, pufa
- At the end, you’ll find my [iD]DNA® indexes for each categories underlying your goal. They are shown according to a gradient Red (unhealthy)-Green (healthy) so you can acknowledge your baseline and discover the areas that require more attention. The diagram is showing you also the target that you can reach optimizing your lifestyle with my iDDNA®
- Finally, you have your DNA-testing reports with an easy-to-understand Red (disadvantaged)-Green (optimal) gene interpretation.
Once you perform your [iD] Challenge, the GPS .pdf report will be reprocessed. Parameters under a), c) and g) will be shown with your actual and baseline value to track your progress. My iDDNA® program contents (sub d), e), f)) will be completely redesigned according to your relative progress in relation to your goal, your lifestyle, and environment.