Augmented Reality (AR) is the integration of digital information with your physical environment in real time. AR uses the existing environment and overlays new information on top of it. Use my iDDNA® mobile app to take a photo of your face, and my iDDNA®’s AI engine will analyze it and provide scores for wrinkles, moisturization, redness, eye bags – or snap a food and you'll see what's good for you, according to your diet, biology, preferences, and goals You can log your meals with a single tap.
Articles in this section
- Why does everybody talk about telomere as a healthy aging benchmark?
- Why is NAD+ important for a preventative age management?
- I can’t find my exact symptom or recommendation. Can I make a suggestion?
- How do I read my Genetic Positioning System map .pdf report?
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- How do I view my results?
- What if I’m not digital?
- Do I need an iPhone or iPad to use this product?
- How can food help me to reach my goals?
- Why is my iDDNA® not only a DNA test report?