The assessment report provided by my iDDNA® is not a medical diagnosis. If you require medical advice, the best approach is always to consult your doctor or other health care professional first. Our assessments are developed purely for informative purposes in order to help people better understand their health.
Articles in this section
- What is my menopause age?
- Why is my circadian rhythm important for active aging prevention?
- Why is my iDDNA® different from a DNA test?
- How is my iDDNA® creating an active protection around myself?
- What if I have medical conditions or are taking medications, can I input this into the system?
- Can my iDDNA® provide a medical diagnosis, advice or treatment options?
- Why does my iDDNA® include a sample food plan - is that a diet?
- Why isn’t this simpler?
- Which food choices are important for your general well-being?
- What does “Premature aging” look like?