If you would like to make a formal complaint, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to your complaint within 3 working days and a decision on how best to resolve your complaint will be taken by the complaints manager in discussion with you - because we care.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a complaint?
- What happens if my DNA Age is different from my real age? What does it mean?
- What does the green symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does the yellow symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does the red symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does my genetic assessment tell me?
- What is a SNP?
- What are gene variations?
- What are genes?
- Why do you test my DNA?