Your DNA – your genetic blueprint – defines how you differ from everyone else, including muscles, hair, brain, nerves, even molecular function of individual cells. We need to analyze your DNA so we can make your treatment unique to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a complaint?
- What happens if my DNA Age is different from my real age? What does it mean?
- What does the green symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does the yellow symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does the red symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does my genetic assessment tell me?
- What is a SNP?
- What are gene variations?
- What are genes?
- Why do you test my DNA?