You are in a risk situation; the gene is not functioning optimally to produce its specific enzyme, hormone, cytokine or structural protein. As a result, it is important to provide maximum support with my iDDNA® program for this metabolic area to keep your body functioning optimally.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a complaint?
- What happens if my DNA Age is different from my real age? What does it mean?
- What does the green symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does the yellow symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does the red symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does my genetic assessment tell me?
- What is a SNP?
- What are gene variations?
- What are genes?
- Why do you test my DNA?