Giving you your DNA Age is just another way we help you learn how your genes and your lifestyle contribute to aging. Just like before-and-after pictures, it's a kind of snapshot of where you're starting from. Whenever you take an [iD] Challenge, you will see your new DNA Age - and we think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the result!
Articles in this section
- How do I make a complaint?
- What happens if my DNA Age is different from my real age? What does it mean?
- What does the green symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does the yellow symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does the red symbol in my Genes mean?
- What does my genetic assessment tell me?
- What is a SNP?
- What are gene variations?
- What are genes?
- Why do you test my DNA?