My iDDNA® is not a DNA test. My iDDNA® shows the lab results of your DNA test and their interpretation in relation to your goals. SNP interpretation comes from multitasking genes, haplotype and permutations insights focused on optimizing the metabolic process underlying the goal you selected. The same SNP can have a different interpretation depending on your goal.
Articles in this section
- But my iDDNA® has a report as any DNA test, what’s the difference?
- Can I have a hard copy of my genes?
- Do I get information about every different SNP and the work of every gene you analyze?
- I read that my iDDNA® has more than 8 years of research. Can you send me some information about it? Who are the research team and scientists?
- Why is my iDDNA® platform based on genotyping and not NGS?
- Why does my iDDNA® analyze my microbiome?
- Why is Suisse Life Science’s science superior to all other companies offering similar tests?
- How do you arrive at the risk assessment?
- What is a genetic predisposition?
- How come some of the assessment doesn't match my observations?