Your DNA controls everything about you: from your eye color and sensitivity to the sun to your risk of complex diseases. You can use knowledge of your genetics for preventive purposes, leading to a healthier life and personalized daily choices. Genetic variations in our DNA impact the way your body processes nutrients, your muscles and joints structure, your skin characteristics and many other wellness traits, from a predisposition to higher blood pressure due to excessive salt consumption or negative impact of trans-fats. Wellness genomics is the science of identifying associations between genetic variations present in the DNA with wellness traits. This is called predisposition likelihood assessment. Genetic testing for wellness empowers precision health and wellness for personalized wellness choices for individuals.
Articles in this section
- But my iDDNA® has a report as any DNA test, what’s the difference?
- Can I have a hard copy of my genes?
- Do I get information about every different SNP and the work of every gene you analyze?
- I read that my iDDNA® has more than 8 years of research. Can you send me some information about it? Who are the research team and scientists?
- Why is my iDDNA® platform based on genotyping and not NGS?
- Why does my iDDNA® analyze my microbiome?
- Why is Suisse Life Science’s science superior to all other companies offering similar tests?
- How do you arrive at the risk assessment?
- What is a genetic predisposition?
- How come some of the assessment doesn't match my observations?