Genetic testing is the best way to look at your genes and see what your risks are. One of the core things you can now learn is how your body will age, and therefore what you need to do to fight aging. This leads to making more informed decisions about your health and lifestyle.
Articles in this section
- But my iDDNA® has a report as any DNA test, what’s the difference?
- Can I have a hard copy of my genes?
- Do I get information about every different SNP and the work of every gene you analyze?
- I read that my iDDNA® has more than 8 years of research. Can you send me some information about it? Who are the research team and scientists?
- Why is my iDDNA® platform based on genotyping and not NGS?
- Why does my iDDNA® analyze my microbiome?
- Why is Suisse Life Science’s science superior to all other companies offering similar tests?
- How do you arrive at the risk assessment?
- What is a genetic predisposition?
- How come some of the assessment doesn't match my observations?