You own your genes and can ask a copy of your whole array (raw genetic data) with the ‘Get Gene’ feature in ‘My Gene’.
Articles in this section
- But my iDDNA® has a report as any DNA test, what’s the difference?
- Can I have a hard copy of my genes?
- Do I get information about every different SNP and the work of every gene you analyze?
- I read that my iDDNA® has more than 8 years of research. Can you send me some information about it? Who are the research team and scientists?
- Why is my iDDNA® platform based on genotyping and not NGS?
- Why does my iDDNA® analyze my microbiome?
- Why is Suisse Life Science’s science superior to all other companies offering similar tests?
- How do you arrive at the risk assessment?
- What is a genetic predisposition?
- How come some of the assessment doesn't match my observations?