While you can get DNA insights without tracking foods, we encourage you to keep track of your diet and exercise habits in the app by saving your meals and workouts. The more information you share, the better able we are to provide actionable recommendations that are unique to you and your goals.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to log food in to see my results?
- I don't want to lose weight, but I want to manage my age. Will my IDDNA still work for me?
- Should You Weigh Yourself Daily?
- You recommend me to have 0.02 mg of vitamin D3 but how do I know the exact quantity of food recommended to eat to get that amount?
- Why is a DNA-Matching diet a different dietary approach from the one I chose?
- What is the best healthy diet?
- What is the difference between genetic testing and biomarker testing?
- What genes does this product check?
- I heard that I have a nickel sensitivity, what do you suggest?
- Are the Atkins and South Beach diets a good choice for athletes?