Teenagers have specific health, development, hormonal, fitness needs. My iDDNA® teens is automatically customized depending on your child’s age (11-14 or 15-17), applying custom approaches for energy balance, micronutrient needs, dietary approach and metabolic exercise depending on their sport activity level.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to log food in to see my results?
- I don't want to lose weight, but I want to manage my age. Will my IDDNA still work for me?
- Should You Weigh Yourself Daily?
- You recommend me to have 0.02 mg of vitamin D3 but how do I know the exact quantity of food recommended to eat to get that amount?
- Why is a DNA-Matching diet a different dietary approach from the one I chose?
- What is the best healthy diet?
- What is the difference between genetic testing and biomarker testing?
- What genes does this product check?
- I heard that I have a nickel sensitivity, what do you suggest?
- Are the Atkins and South Beach diets a good choice for athletes?